Anti-Social Behaviour

We are committed to tackling Anti- Social Behaviour wherever it occurs in whatever form it presents itself.

Anti-social behaviour comes in many forms.  It can be anything from low-level, persistent nuisance to serious acts of violence and other criminal behaviour.

Some examples are:

  • Abusive and rowdy behaviour
  • Informal drinking in public places/offensiveness drunk
  • Verbal or physical abuse
  • Criminal damage
  • Vandalism & Graffiti
  • Noise nuisance
  • Fly-tipping
  • Threatening or intimidating behaviour

If you have experienced or witnessed anti-social behaviour, you need to contact us by phoning, calling in person to the office, advising our housing officer or sending a letter to us or by emailing.

Complaints can also be made on your behalf by a relative, friend or representative.
You can make your complaint anonymously, but if you do, it is important for you to note that the action that we can take may be limited.
When dealing with complaints of anti-social behaviour, we will do our best to protect your identify at all times. When you report an incident of anti-social behaviour, our housing management staff will ask you to provide where possible, specific details of the incident, and this will include details of the date, time, what actually happened, who was involved and whether there were any other people affected by it.

It may also be necessary for you to report the incident to another agency.

If the incident is serious or criminal in nature or puts you, your family or your home in immediate danger you should always contact the PSNI. If the incident relates to environmental issues such as pets, noise or rubbish dumping, then you should make a report to your local council offices.

Please remember Anti-social behaviour needs to be reported so that we can deal with the problem.