At Rural Housing Association we try to provide the best possible service, but we dont always get it right. When this happens we want to know about it. You have every right to complain to us if you are unhappy with our service. 


There is a procedure by which a complaint can be fully investigated. If you have reason to make a complaint you can download and print our Complaints Policy and Procedure. Click here to download a copy of our complaints policy You can make a complaint by:

Completing the online complaints from below.
Contacting Rural by telephone on 02882246118
In person at our office 
By e-mailing Rural at 
Appointing Another Person To Act On Your Behalf?
Rural Housing Association
2 Killyclogher Road
Co Tyrone
BT79 0AX
Telephone: 02882246118

 Security code



Keep up to date by registering for our newsletter

Straight to...

Partners & Services